As of today I am cancer FREE!!!!

I went to the hospital yesterday and got my chemo. They had to give me 1 1/2 pints of blood because my body was low and they did the bone marrow test. The doctor called my dad today and told my dad the greatest news! I am cancer FREE today!!! It is so exciting! I have to go thru more chemo treatments until the end of Feb and after that I can go to plan B. I still cant see people which is really hard because I miss everyone. My WHITE blood cells went from 140 to 50 which is really low. My RED blood cells went from 400 to 300. my HCT went from 32.3 to 25.5 and my platlets stayed the same. The platlets keep me from bleeding if I get cut and this should be 400. The ANC which fights infection is now 0 - that really scared my mom but the doctor said that is normal when killing the cancer. As soon as the ANC gets to be 500 I can start having small visits from family and friends, keep praying and if everything goes as good as it is going that could be really soon! I hope so. Thanks for all your prayers.

No comments: